Give us a call today
07 5594 3083

Business Insurance


Whatever your business is, we offer customisable insurance packages to ensure your peace of mind. From cafes to offices, retail to motels, we understand that each business requires a tailored solution. Our brokers are experts, and will guide you through the process to ensure your business is fully covered. We consider the specific risks your business takes, and will partner you with the right insurance package; from both a risk management and insurance purchase perspective. With full support and access to the right technical advice, you can feel confident you’re paying for exactly what your business needs.

We are with you every step of the way. Our range of services include full insurance broking support, full claims handling and negotiating, risk management solutions and alternative risk transfer mechanisms. You will have immediate Senior Executive response, and when needed, direct access to the Director of Lighthouse Insurance Brokers.

Our business insurance packages will cover:

  • Property – Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage.
  • Business Interruption – The shortfall in your business income after you’ve had an insured loss.
  • Theft & Money – Theft of business contents, stock or money.
  • Public Liability – Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage.
  • Machinery Breakdown – Damage to machinery caused by breakdown, or damage to boilers and pressure equipment caused by explosion and collapse. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration.
  • Employee Dishonesty – Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
  • Computers & Electronic Equipment – Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
  • Glass – Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
  • General Property – Loss to mobile property such as tools of trade or professional equipment.
  • Tax Audit – Costs awarded for your accountant to prepare documents If you are notified by the Australian Tax Office of an audit.