Give us a call today
07 5594 3083

Restaurant and Cafe Insurance

Restaurant and cafe insurance gold coast

Lighthouse Insurance brokers are experts in providing industry specific insurance solutions for restaurants and cafes. We understand the pride and passion it takes to run your restaurant. Your restaurant is your life, and having right insurance cover can ensure you stay afloat when things go wrong. We provide you with the right protection for your business, and help minimise your risk exposure. We can save you time and money by offering a streamlined insurance process so that arranging cover and managing your claims can be done over the phone.

We offer flexibility and affordability in our tailored insurance packages by customising to your specific needs. Every business is different, and we strive to provide the best protection for you.

The types of Insurance cover we provide in our Restaurant and Café packages are:

  • Property – Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage.
  • Business Interruption – The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after you’ve had an insured loss.
  • Theft & Money – Theft of business contents or stock, or theft of money.
  • Broadform Liability – Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage.
  • Machinery Breakdown – Damage to machinery caused by breakdown, or damage to boilers and pressure equipment caused by explosion and collapse. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration.
  • Employee Dishonesty – Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
  • Computers & Electronic Equipment – Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
  • Glass – Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
  • General Property – Primarily designed for property (excluding stock) which is moved around, like tools of trade or professional equipment.
  • Tax Investigation – Costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the Australian Taxation Office) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.